Sunday, October 17, 2010

Broad Strokes

We met at era for breakfast and show and tell - here is Kathryn's bag - made from a jumper and some beads and other embellishments
 
Suzanne's portfolio -
and Mel had heaps to show - collages (see her blog) and her photos that she's had made into cards and a calendar thanks to redbubble.

I showed my portfolio, Sue Dennis' quilt, Sue Bleiweiss' quilt and a piece in progress - photo another time.

After breakfast we headed to the Valentino exhibition at GoMA - what a long line!!
You can't take photos, so enjoy it vicariously through this image gallery.  The catalogue would have been a good purchase - excellent photos of all items - but it has SOLD OUT!!  I put my name down to be contacted when it gets in.  The cafe had a great view of the Kurilpa Bridge - usually I am on the bridge looking back towards the gallery -