Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Runners - in progress

Yes - more progress!
I fell in love with this runner last year and ordered the Moda Figgy Pudding jelly roll straight away.
Of course, I adapted the pattern somewhat.
I didn't want an ultra long runner so I ended up with two.  I also added more words.  I am now quilting one
and have the other one sewn together ready to quilt.

Yesterday I went through my stored collection of sewing and quilting patterns - I was ruthless and realistic in letting go of the ones that I know I won't be making.  I feel lighter and happier!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate!!
    It was lovely to see you today!! Thanks for popping in to my blog too. I'd have loved to reply but you're "no reply". That's ok, it gives me a good excuse to come and visit your blog :o). I love your runners by the way, very festive :o)!!!
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always feels good after a clean out!

    ReplyDelete