Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Special Delivery

Yesterday I had the pleasure of making a special quilt delivery.

At the Textile Art Festival in May this year, a beautiful quilt created by Lisa Walton was purchased by Gaby. Gaby runs a healing practice called Liquid Movement on the Sunshine Coast, and she knew the quilt would be perfect for herself and clients to look at before and during treatment.

I really wanted to deliver the quilt in person because I wanted to see the place for myself. It operates from part of Gaby's home, and is tranquil and beautiful.

You'll find lots more about Liquid Movement here.

This is a shot of Gaby with Lisa's quilt "Solar Flare"

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for delivering the quilt Kate. Could we put the photo on the 2QAQ blog also?
    cheers, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for looking after my quilt so well. Glad it has gone to a good home.

    ReplyDelete