Sunday, December 20, 2009

All Can Now Be Revealed!

Remember the "little teaser" from about a month ago??

Well, I can now reveal - ta da!! - that one of my quilts is a project in the latest Australian Patchwork & Quilting Magazine (volume 18, number 9). It's on page 98 and is called "Freewheeling" - a play on the word "pinwheel" for obvious reasons :-)!
In fact, my name is on the front cover of the magazine...

Sooo exciting!!

And it's exciting for Christine of "Once Upon a Quilt" - she did the lovely quilting for me - thanks Christine!!!

6 comments:

  1. How exciting. I look forward to checking it out when the magazine arrives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt, Kate, and so exciting to be published. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Kate, now "published" to add to your wonderful achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kate, it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohoo, it looks great and I bought the magazine.
    It is a beautiful quilt, will have to put it on my to do list.
    Have a very Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year.

    cheers
    Christine

    ps. and thank you for mentioning me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bought the mag yesterday & was so pleased to see your name on the cover! And not only that, the quilt is lovely. Look forward to seeing more of your designs. Have a great Christmas & may the New Year bring peace & Joy. - Morilyn Carter

    ReplyDelete