Thursday, March 10, 2011

Broadstrokes

It was get together and sharing time last Saturday morning.  We met at Salt in Rosalie so that we could inject some funds into the area that had been so affected by the flood in January.  I highly recommend this place for a stick to your ribs, but far from ordinary, breakfast on a weekend.  The waiters were very attentive and on the banter/positive interaction with customers scale they were pretty close to a 10.  I ordered 2 sausages on a bed of white bean mash with 2 eggs on the side.
 Yummy, yummy, yummy.  Way too much for an ordinary female mortal, but still, I made a valiant effort at demolishing everything on the plate.

I shared my ATCs and some gallery catalogues.  Kathryn had her Valentino pieces.  I loved this book she put together.  She had fun with it and it showed...