Saturday, October 3, 2009

Blogging Friends

I write this blog mainly for myself, to keep track of my life - it all flashes past so fast, doesn't it? A huge bonus is that I am part of a community, and it is always a delight when I meet new people through that community.

The other day I got a lovely email from Karen (see her photo here) - I have only met her once, but she shares my life virtually via this blog - hello Karen!

Another friend is Julia from WA - I have never met her, but she emails regularly and I love reading her doings on her blog. Believe it or not, Julia has posted 1,000 (yes, one THOUSAND) times. To celebrate she is having a giveaway. Check it out here.

Hello to all my friends out there in blogreaderland who like to read about my little doings. It's great to have you visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment